Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Even Awesome People Have Off Days

Team,

I have been wracking my brain all day for something to write about. Part of the point of doing "National Blog Posting Month" is that it gets one in the habit of producing something every day.

But the fact is that sometimes, NOTHING HAPPENS.

Or rather, a lot of things happen, but for various reasons, are not right for post purposes.

For example

1) The Man has a cold. Thus, being a kind and giving person, I made him chicken soup. Normally, I chronicle my cooking escapades and mess with photos, satiric commentary, etc. However this time, it was extremely straight forward. There was very little mess, and I even closed all the cupboards. Nothing exciting to look at either, because chicken soup is yellow.

2) The Blonde and I have a series of DIY projects that we are supposed to be working on together. But all we did was talk about them, and didn't actually make any progress. BECAUSE IT'S WEDNESDAY.

3) I am watching Battlestar. But I can't tell you my reactions, for Spoilers Reasons.

I'm not even reading anything interesting right now - just back issues of the New Yorker.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact way that you do! I have to pull something out of nothing (daily) to keep up with nablopomo. Why did I ever say I would do this? So much harder than I thought!

    I'm Carolina..by the way. I read your blog and like it :)

    ReplyDelete