Saturday, November 7, 2009

Somehow, Today Still Managed to be Awesome

Against all odds, today still managed to be awesome.

DESPITE Mr. Best sustaining SERIOUS INJURY.

And DESPITE Cal losing to Oregon State AGAIN. Today didn't suck! Let's go into why:

1) I went to Imagiknit today in Noe Valley! I got neeeeedles AND awesome yarn AAAAND:


Awww Yeah. That's gonna be how I'm rollin. RIGHT. KNITTING IS COOL. Also, I've been stalking Etsy (per the usj.) and have found stupid cool patterns here, and here and here.



Anyway, clearly I am excited. Hooray for a creative outlet.

Finally, at the game today we find out that to the long list of championships that the University of California at Berkeley is proud to call its own, we can add concrete canoeing.

Also, I love that at Berkeley, we tend to do standing ovation cheers for our Nobel Laureates. Yay Economics.

And Go Bears.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god...I'm so glad I found you via NaBloPoMo! And of course, knitting and football always go together :~) I was bummed about the Bears loss too. Actually, no. I take that back. Being bummed about it doesn't help or make it any different. I keep reminding myself that I'm not a fan because they win all the time. I'm a Cal Bear because we rock! We have such heart and we never give up. Anyhow, I totally love those shoes. Are they really knitted?!

    ReplyDelete