Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Blog Fail

So I have noticed a pattern in my blog fails. My posting tends to be interrupted when life kicks in. Not such a bad thing!

Except for today. Today, I had no life. The Mav and I went to breakfast and the Haight. Speaking of the Haight, The Booksmith changed! There are things moving around and a new register and I DON'T LIKE IT.

Then we came home. And vegged. And made cookies! We had this whole plan to cook short ribs in the oven, but our endeavor was cut miserably short. Because we didn't feel like waiting 3 hours for a braise. Lamo.

In other news, the epically long scarf is coming along quite nicely! I managed to be productive whilst laying on the couch. It's gonna be gorgeous team. Purple! And Mysterious!


Managed to make it to the Academy yesterday - apparently, the South African Penguins that are chillin at the museum are also called "jackass" penguins. Because they are scrappy. And loud.

I find that amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment