Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010

A few things should be mentioned in this, the dawn of the New Year.

1) The Twitter thing is consistently broken, so I have tossed it. GOOD RIDDANCE.

2) After YEARS of pining, I have a KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I would say, expect more awesome cooking posts, but considering my abysmal record thus far, I'll just advise keeping fingers crossed.

3) Both Avatar AND Sherlock Holmes were totally and completely worth the ridiculous, non-Cloverdale movie prices.

4) When I was a little girl, I would eat my peas and salad with ketchup.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. 2. O SNAP. Don't you break that before I have a chance to use it! Which of the fabulous technicolours is it?

    3. Why haven't I seen SH yet? This Is Absurd. I don't understand the Avatar hype, though. Hm.

    4. And you salted your carrots. Liberally.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete