Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On...Plants?

Yes. Completely random, considering I have absolutely zero skill with plants. Seriously, I think I have killed my succulents. That's right! Built to survive Los Angeles, and I manage to kill them.

Ridiculous.

Actually, per the usj, you can blame this one entirely on Apartment Therapy for bringing SteamedGlass to my attention.

Yes, It's $200. But it. is. so. awesome.

So that of course kicked off a craving for terrariums of all kinds. And really - they have been all over the design blogs like cheap suits:

and


and


...You get the picture. You could even go whimsical! If you have whimsical tendencies (as I do):

And for the grand finale - you could go all out. Hard Core. The Real McCoy - except that I suppose these aren't technically terrariums, and in fact are closer to aquariums. The Man is attempting this. And you will all join me in admiration:


You know what you call this? You call this proof that the Chron is worth something, for supporting these men and their business:


I don't even have to SAY it - I can hear you all thinking it from here.

That's the sweetness.

2 comments:

  1. They're ALL gorgeous. God. How have I not covered my apartment with all of these by now?

    Also: the succulents. Really, Frances. Really. Maybe you should move into the "plastic plant" stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now thats the sweetness.... NEATO GANG!

    ReplyDelete