Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Music

So.

It is the 16th of December. Christmas is next Friday. I refuse to tell you where I am with my Christmas shopping; you will be enormously embarrassed. Whether embarrassed on my behalf for my amazing lack of shopping, or embarrassed on your end because you are horribly and terribly behind.

You will have to suffer in an agony of uncertainty.

However, one fantastic thing that did happen since my last post...days ago...was that instead of doing gifts at work, we all exchanged mixes. Brilliant idea.

HERE'S MINE:
1) Canto de Ossanha - Afro Sambas
2) Uptown Downtown - Benjamin Zephaniah
3) Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
4) Cocktail Swing - Paul Englishby
5) Oye Como Va - Tito Puente
6) Obsessed with You - The Orion Experience
7) Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Róisín Murphy
8) Mahna Mahna - Cake
9) Koop Island Blues - Koop featuring Ane Brun
10) The Garden - Mirah
11) Evil Night Together - Jill Tracy
12) Comrade Z - Devotchka
13) I Wanna Be Loved By You - Marilyn Monroe
14) Tamacun - Rodrigo Y Gabriela
15) Old Devils - William Elliot Whitmore
16) Danger! High Voltage - Electric Six
17) Little Green Bag - George Baker Selection
18) Everything I Can't Have - Robin Thicke
19) Argentine Tango - By Someone I Don't Know

Look em up. Admire my impeccable music taste.

Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment